Starting at $1,600
Nel Shelby Productions will film your audition with one-camera and create a custom video reel according to your audition specifications. The film shoot includes two hours with an NSP Professional Dance Videographer and lighting equipment provided by NSP. We will consult with the dancer and/or dance coach about vision for the video and any specific audition guidelines prior to filming.
Choreography and studio rental fees are not included in our pricing. We expect that you will coordinate time in a studio, but we are happy to recommend potential spaces.
- One audition reel (up to 15 minutes long).
- Custom edits take place in three rounds and include a video compression and web upload.
- Final draft uploaded to client’s Vimeo channel and/or YouTube page.
- Additional hour of filming – $250 per hour
- Adding existing footage into the audition reel – pricing varies per project
- Editing only of existing work(s) – pricing varies per project
- Additional video compression for web – starting at $150
Photography by Christopher Duggan
Includes: Individual 30-minute photo shoot with dance shots and portraits following the audition video. All high-resolution files delivered to use as you wish within 2.5 weeks. Clients must credit photographer when using images.